db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject Run single TCK test?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:51:15 GMT
Hi all,

Please forgive if dumb questions.

How do I run a single test method or test class?  I'd like to be able to do
it via the command line as well as in NetBeans so that I can debug it.  Do I
have to create my own configuration file in test/conf (.list & .conf) for
each test I want to run alone?  Also, which target is the most appropriate
to build tck20 plus its dependencies without executing the near-20-minute
installSchema target?

--matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 815 331 0952
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>

Xcalia makes implementing SOA easy with agile business intermediation
software that combines heterogeneous data with services to easily develop
and deploy transactional composite applications.  Enterprises can quickly
respond to changing business requirements and dramatically reduce the costs
of data access and service integration.