db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject Latest version of spec with assertions?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:53:50 GMT
I know this is becoming a FAQ (by me, at least), but is there a place where
we can easily get the latest & greatest PDF version of the spec with
assertions?  The latest that I have is the PFD, dated 15 Aug 05...

--matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 815 331 0952
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>

Xcalia makes implementing SOA easy with agile business intermediation
software that combines heterogeneous data with services to easily develop
and deploy transactional composite applications.  Enterprises can quickly
respond to changing business requirements and dramatically reduce the costs
of data access and service integration.