db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject My first test run -- 'splain me this, Lucy
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 01:37:39 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to run my first test, and I'm getting some results that I
understand, and some results that I don't.  Attached are the logs produced,
as well as the test class & config files.

What I don't quite get is this console output:
doRuntck.jdori:
    [java] Problems reading testlist JDOTCKTestCases.list:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: JDOTCKTestCases.list (The system cannot find
the file specified)
    [java] Description:
    [java] Time: 000
    [java] derby-app-detach-junit.txt:
    [java]     OK Tests run: 000, Time: 000 seconds.
    [java] Excluded tests:
[org.apache.jdo.tck.enhancement.FieldAccessModified,
org.apache.jdo.tck.enhancement.ImplementsPersistenceCapable]
    [echo] Finished run with database="derby"
identitytype="applicationidentity" mapping="".

I didn't expect JDOTCKTestCases.list to be searched for at all, since I
specified "maven -Djdo.tck.cfglist=detach.list runtck.jdori" at the command
line.  I would expect 2 of 2 cofigurations to fail (appid & dsid), since
JPOX doesn't yet implement the PMF & PM property detachAllOnCommit.
Instead, the message I get is that 1 of 2 configurations failed.

What gives?  Any ideas?

--matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 815 331 0952
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com

Xcalia makes implementing SOA easy with agile business intermediation
software that combines heterogeneous data with services to easily develop
and deploy transactional composite applications.  Enterprises can quickly
respond to changing business requirements and dramatically reduce the costs
of data access and service integration.