db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: errors while running tck20 tests
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:32:36 GMT
Hi Craig,

I looked into the maven goals and realized that i did not setup the
database. So i ran installSchema goal and setup the database .

However, now when i run the tests i get errors for a few of them and
Exceptions, some of the exceptions are JDOExceptions which state that two
objects were not equal. I guess this is what you were talking about with the
109 issues as to how we could know which fields of which objects were not
equal.

--
Karan Malhi