db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for project.xml
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 01:44:01 GMT
Hi ,

There is a lot of useful information about maven which was poured in during
this exchange of emails. I am trying to document it for my own use. If any
one of you have any useful comments/suggestions/best practices to
contribute, that would be really useful for me. This will really help a
novice like me to minimize on my mistakes (i am still trying to read the
maven docs whenever i get time). Also later on, this document could also be
shared with people new to maven.

Best Regards

Karan Malhi

--