db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven build failed
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:44:04 GMT
Hi Craig,
 I think i had already received your email explaining about SNAPSHOT jar
build, before i sent mine. So please ignore the Question on jdo-ri and
jdo-api SNAPSHOT jars. I will try and build again when i get back home from
work.
 If i just run 'maven' from trunk, then it does not build snapshots properly
yet. Thats why i might be getting the error for jdo-ri and jdo-api
SNAPSHOTS.