db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven build failed
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 05:37:49 GMT
I checked the /repository/apache-jdo/jars folder and could not find
jdo1-api-SNAPSHOT.jar and
jdo1-ri-SNAPSHOT.jar.

Should i actually download them too and place them in the above folder?

--
Karan Malhi

"Playfully doing something difficult, whether useful or not, that is
hacking." -- Richard Stallman