db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get started on JDO
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:42:49 GMT
Thanks Craig,
 I quickly looked through the wiki, i guess i need to spend some more time
with it to properly understand what is going on. I am not sure about the
follow-on directions yet, so cannot comment on what specific areas of JDO i
would be interested in. I need to figure out what the specific areas are .
Will read the spec and the wiki carefully and then will get back to you as
to what i am interested in.
 Regards

 On 8/2/05, Craig Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:

> Hi Karan,
>  On Jul 31, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:
>
>  Can anybody give me a starting point to start contributing ?
>
> I think that the best thing for you to do is to look at the wiki pages and
> get a feel for the project activities. Right now, we are building
> spec-compliance tests for implementations to prove that they are valid JDOimplementations.
This is the TCK activity, mostly focused on object

--
Karan Malhi

"Playfully doing something difficult, whether useful or not, that is
hacking." -- Richard Stallman