db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: errors while running tck20 tests
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 18:24:02 GMT
Hi Karan,

Before you run the tck, you need to set up the database. This is done
by the maven build goal but not done by the runtck.jdori goal.

The reason is that setting up the database takes some number of
minutes, and when running, you don't want to spend the time running
this goal. And there's no easy way to tell if you need to run the goal.

If running maven installSchema doesn't do the trick for you, please
run maven build and see if that fixes it.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!