db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Typos in spec dtd
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:46:06 GMT
Javadogs,

Michelle found a couple of typos in the DTDs.

Here are the fixes:

<fixed>
<jdo>
<!ELEMENT property (extension*, (array|collection|map)?, join?,
embedded?, element?, key?, value?, order?, column*, foreign-key?,
index?, unique?, extension*)>
</jdo>
<orm>
<!ELEMENT property (extension*, (join?, element?, key?, value?,
order?, column)? , extension*)>
</orm>
</fixed>
On Aug 29, 2005, at 8:31 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> My vim syntax highlighter shows up a few problems with the dtd in
> the spec:
>
> [dtd] New ) between last extension and *:
> <!ELEMENT property (extension*, (array|collection|map)?, join?,
> embedded?, element?, key?, value?, order?, column*, foreign-key?,
> index?, unique?, extension)*)>
>
> [orm] Extra ) after column (unchanged since last version):
> <!ELEMENT property (join?, element?, key?, value?, order?,
> column)? , extension*)>
>
> -- Michelle

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com