db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Typos in spec dtd
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:58:05 GMT
Javadogs,

Apparently not quite fixed.

1. Why multiple columns in the jdo version of property? I think it
should be a single optional "column?".

2. Why not multiple columns in the orm version? I think one is enough.

3. Why no foreign-key, index, unique in the orm version? I think
these are missing and should be added.

4. Why the parentheses around join?, element?, key?, value?, order?,
column in the orm version? Might be because column used to be
column*, but other than that, I think it should be simpler.

What about other opinions?

Craig