db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Michael Bouschen" <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Bug in XML testdata
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:34:05 GMT
Hi Michael,

thanks for the patch, I checked it in.

I noticed some new errors when running the alltests configuration with
datastoreidentity today.
ERROR XSAI2: The conglomerate (25.953) requested does not exist.

Actually 79 tests fail with that error message. I figured out that it has
nothing to do with your changes, so I decided to check them in.

Regards Michael

> Hi,
>
> I think I found a bug in XML testdata files wrt bidirectional
> relationships. Values in the following fields did not match:
>
> - Department.company <-> Company.departments:
> - Employee.fundingDept <-> Department.fundedEmps
> - Project.reviewers <-> Employee.reviewedProjects
>
> Please find the attached patch for review.
>
> Regards,
> Michael
> --
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Michael Watzek                  Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
> mailto:mwa.tech@spree.de        Buelowstr. 66
> Tel.:  ++49/30/235 520 36       10783 Berlin - Germany
> Fax.:  ++49/30/217 520 12       http://www.spree.de/
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>


-- 
Michael Bouschen          Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
mailto:mbo.tech@spree.de  http://www.tech.spree.de/
Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33   Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012    D-10783 Berlin


Mime
View raw message