db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Bouschen" <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: 2nd patch implementing logging proposal
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:48:55 GMT
Hi Michael,

thanks for the patch. I agree with all your changes and checked in the
patch as you sent it over.

BTW, are you planning to look into the remaining part about adding a new
file to the logs directory including a summary of the runtck results for
all the configurations?

Regards Michael

> Hi Michael,
>
> please find the attached patch implementing the 2nd version of the
> logging proposal for review. The changes to the first implementation
> version are:
>
> - project.properties
> -- Property "jdo.tck.util.enhancer.sources" has been removed.
>
> - maven.xml
> -- All log directories are created by maven. Before, only the database
> log directory was created by maven.
> -- The enhancer goal "enhance.prepare" specifies prereqs="java:compile,
> copyprops".
> -- The system property "no.log.file" is not passed to the enhancer VM
> any more.
> -- Property "jdo.tck.util.enhancer.sources" is not passed to the java
> compiler in goal "jdo.tck.util.enhancer.sources" any more.
>
> - BatcherTestRunner.java
> -- The static initiallizerhas been removed.
> -- An instance of "ConsoleFileOutput" is passed to the constructor call
> of class "BatchResultPrinter". Before, "System.out" was passed.
> -- Log Directories are not created by this class any more.
> -- Methods "changeFileNameCreateDirectory have been renamed to
> "changeFileName".
> -- Methods "getSystemPropertyAsPartialFileName" have been removed.
> -- Java doc comments have been added.
>
> - TCKFileFileAppender
> -- Java doc comments have been added.
>
> Regards,
> Michael
> --
> Michael Watzek                  Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
> mailto:mwa.tech@spree.de        Buelowstr. 66
> Tel.:  ++49/30/235 520 36       10783 Berlin - Germany
> Fax.:  ++49/30/217 520 12       http://www.spree.de/

Michael Bouschen          Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
mailto:mbo.tech@spree.de  http://www.tech.spree.de/
Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33   Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012    D-10783 Berlin