db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject 2nd version of inheritance patch 1 of 2
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:52:52 GMT
Hi Craig, Michelle,

I agree with Andy that it makes sense to check in the inheritance patch.
If there are still issues concerning the patch then we can handle them
as bugs.

For this reason, I provided an updated version of the patch which uses
qualified class names for mapping 2. I broke up the patch into two
files. You find the first file attached. I'll send the second version in
a separate mail.

Note, that this patch uses the same mapping ids as Michelle's patch
implementing schema orm attribute. let me know, if you prefer to change
the mapping ids of the inheritance patch.

Regards,
Michael