db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Aug 26, 9 am PDT
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:48:34 GMT
Hi Andy,

>>Michael W has sent patches for the logging changes, including a summary of
>>the test runs and putting all of the log files into one directory per maven
>>test run. The patch was well received and wildly successful.
>

> Agreed. Much better!
> One thing I do see with the new logging is that the jpox enhancer log is still
> being generated in ${TCK_HOME}/target/enhanced/jdori/{datastore|
> application}identity/
> rather than under ${TCK_HOME}/target/logs/
I agree: All log files should be generated in subdirectories of
${TCK_HOME}/target/logs/, e.g. ${TCK_HOME}/target/logs/enhancer. Maybe
you did not enhance when ran TCK? In this case, you would still see the
"old" enhancer log files (generated by a previous run) in
${TCK_HOME}/target/enhanced/jdori/{datastore|application}identity/.

Regards,
Michael