db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bug in XML testdata
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:59:57 GMT
Hi Michael and Michael,

I updated and ran a clean build and I don't see this error.  It must
have been caused by some cruft on your machine.  One possible cause is
that, if you allow maven to automatically upload the latest jpox builds
and then do "maven build", you will run with the latest enhancer code,
but your enhanced classes may have been created with the previous
version of the enhancer.  You have to remember to manually delete the
old enhanced classes or to run "maven rebuild" each time you get a new
jpox build.  I suppose that in maven.xml we could put a dependency of
the enhanced classes on the jpox enhancer in the uptodate test, but it
seems a bit unorthodox.

-- Michelle