db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: 2nd patch implementing logging proposal
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:40:44 GMT
Hi Michael,

please find the attached patch for review implementing a summary of the
TCK results for all configurations. In addition the patch implements a
final result message saying how many configurations passed/failed.

For this purpose, I decided to make static inner class
"ConsoleFileOutput" an outer class, as this class is now used by class
"BatchResultPrinter", too.

A good start for a review is method "BatchResultPrinter.printFooter".
This method is called once for each TCK configuration. There, a final
result message is printed to a summary file for each configuration.
Moreover, that method deserializes/serializes a result instance
containing the number of passed/failed configurations. After all
configurations have been run, that instance is deserialized for a final
message of passed/failed configurations. Afterwards, the file storing
that instance is deleted.

I attached a result summary file created today as an example.

Regards,
Michael