db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Patch implementing logging proposal
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:27:43 GMT
Hi,

please find the attached patch implementing the logging proposal.

After applying the patch and before running the TCK, make sure to
reinstall the schema or to copy "derby.properties" to
"target/database/derby". That file contains a property specifying where
to write the Derby logging file. I changed the logging level in order to
see SQL statements in that file.

This is the output of "svn status" in my workspace:

tck20>svn status
A      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/util/TCKFileAppender.java
M      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/util/BatchTestRunner.java
M      test/conf/logging.properties
M      test/conf/derby.properties
A      test/conf/log4j.properties
M      project.properties