db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: errors while running tck20 tests
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:21:51 GMT
Hi Karan,

>Hi,
>
>I guess this is a maven issue. I am getting a lot of errors when i run maven
>-o runtck.iut. The errors say that it couldnt find plugin for c3p0 in
>classpath. Where do i set that? Below is the partial output:

please run maven without the -o option. Maven runs in offline mode in
case option -o is specified. This means maven does not check the remote
repository for any dependencies to be downloaded. It sounds like you do
not have the c3p0 jar in you local repository under
~/.maven/repository/c3p0/libs/c2p0-0.9.0.jar. Maven automatically adds
this to the classpath, so there is no need to do this manually.

BTW, did you intend to run tck20 with the reference implementation,
meaning with JPOX? If yes, please use the goal runtck.jdori: maven
runtck.jdori. The goal runtck.iut is used if you want to run the tck
against an JDO implementation (called iut:  implementation under test)
to check whether it is JDO compliant.

I hope this helps.

Regards Michael

>doRuntck.iut:
>[echo] Run JDO TCK on the IUT with configuration
>Overriding previous definition of reference to this.project.class.path
>[java] RUN CompletenessTest.test ERROR
>[java] Description: Completeness test with standard mapping, basic testdata
>with all relationships and embedded objects.
>[java] Time: 0.552
>[java] There was 1 error:
>[java] 1) test(org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping
>.CompletenessTest)javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException:
>The connection pool plugin of type "C3P0" was not found in the CLASSPATH!
>[java] at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.freezeConfiguration(
>AbstractPersistenceManagerFactory.java:232)
>[java] at
>org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManagerFactory(
>PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:119)
>[java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>[java] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>[java] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>[java] at javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java
>:472)
>[java] at javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java
>:423)
>[java] at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.getPMF(JDO_Test.java:410)
>[java] at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.setUp(JDO_Test.java:179)
>[java] at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:196)
>[java] at org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java
>:128)
>[java] at org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java
>:106)
>[java] FAILURES!!!
>[java] Error summary:
>[java] 001 error: javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: The connection pool
>plugin of type "C3P0" was not found in the CLASSPATH!
>[java] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time: 0.552 seconds.
>[java] Excluded tests: [org.apache.jdo.tck.enhancement.FieldAccessModified,
>org.apache.jdo.tck.enhancement.ImplementsPersistenceCapable]
>[java] [ERROR] Java Result: 1

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin