db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: TestCollectionCollections [JIRA-105]
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:49:08 GMT
Hi,

please find the patch fixing the mismatch between ORM metadata and
schema wrt classes "CollectionCollections", "ArrayListCollections", and
"TreeMapStringKeyCollections".

Note, that the tests "TestCollectionCollections" etc. still fail. That's
why I filed a new issue (JDO-119). I changed the status to resolved.

Regards,
Michael
> Hi Andy,
>
>> Hi Michael,
>>

>>> you are right: The ORM metadata does not match the schema. A while ago,
>>> I have fixed the same issue in classes "HashXXX", "ListXXX", "MapXXX"
>>> etc. Obviously, I have overlooked the issue in class
>>> "CollectionCollections". I'll fix this and I'll also check classes