db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Patch for review: fix for JDO-81
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:27:16 GMT
Hi Martin, hi Craig,

today one test in fostore20 fails: Test_EmpDeptAppId. The enhancer from
the enhancer20 project generates a method jdoNewObjectIdInstance(Object)
throwing an UnsupportedOperationException. I changed the enhancer to
generate the old code as it was generated for the JDO1 method
jdoNewObjectIdInstance(String). I just added a cast expression for the
Object argument before it is passed to the ObjectId constructor.

This change is a workaround allowing the test to pass. It is not a full
implementation of jdoNewObjectIdInstance, because it lacks support for
single field identity. Attached you find a patch.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin

View raw message