db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Does JPOX support PK fields of type java.sql.Date?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:39:07 GMT
Hi Andy,

for testing reasons I changed the type of a PK field from java.util.Date
to java.sql.Date. Running the JPOX enhancer I noticed that the declaring
pc class was not enhanced. After I changed the field type back to
java.util.Date, the pc class was enhanced properly. Does JPOX support
java.sql.Date for PK fields?

You can easily reproduce the problem patching class
"org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.singlefieldidentity.PCPointSingleFieldDate": Just
change the import statement "import java.util.Date;" to "import
java.sql.Date;" and run the JPOX enhancer for application identity:

maven -Djdo.tck.identitytypes=applicationidentity doEnhance.jdori

Regards,
Michael