db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Problem with self-referencing relationship
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:02:42 GMT
Hi Andy,

I can run "companyNoRelationships.conf" several times without
reinstalling the schema. The result is always the same:

"SQL Exception: Column name
'DATASTOREIDENTITY0.PERSONS.DATASTORE_IDENTITY' is in more than one
table in the FROM list."

This is JDO-93. I cannot reproduce JDO-116. Have there been any other
exceptions when you ran "companyNoRelationships.conf" the first time?

Regards,
Michael