db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Antlr 2.7.5
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 17:26:42 GMT
Hi Brian, hi Craig,

as Craig pointed out, we had a non-standard way to support international
characters when we used antlr 2.7.0. But I changed this when we moved to
antlr 2.7.3. So I think it makes sense to switch to antlr 2.7.5. I will
work on this, I also like to switch the ri11 project and then update the
Readme.

Brian,
did you try to switch and ran into specific problems? I tried it and it
seems to work. Today a lot of tests in fostore20 fail, but this is due
to a api20 change. I will fix this first and then switch antlr.

Regards Michael

> Hi Brian,
>
> On Aug 5, 2005, at 10:15 AM, Brian McCallister wrote:
>
>> Any reason we are using antlr 2.7.3 and fighting maven? We coul djust
>> go to 2.7.5 which is in the repo...
>

> We added international character support in a non-standard way in 2.7.0
> and have had to carry it forward through a few releases. Each release
> had its own set of problems.
>
> Michael Bouschen is the expert who can tell us whether and how we can
> use the latest release.
>
> Craig
>

>> -Brian
>>

> Craig Russell