db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Patch for relationship tests
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:37:23 GMT
Hi,

please find the patch for relationship tests attached. The patch is too
big to send it in one file. For this reason, I broke it up into two files:

- relationship.patch-1of2
- relationship.patch-2of2

I'll send the second file in a separate mail.

The patch adds 6 configurations to the build process, one for each
relationship type:

- test/conf/companyNoRelationships.conf
- test/conf/companyEmbedded.conf
- test/conf/company1-1Relationships.conf
- test/conf/company1-MRelationships.conf
- test/conf/companyM-MRelationships.conf
- test/conf/companyAllRelationships.conf

The first configuration file (companyNoRelationships.conf) equals
configuration cfg2.conf. I removed the latter.

All of these configurations are added to the configuration list. That's
why the TCK runs 14 configurations after you applied the patch (7 for
each identity type).

Moreover, the patch adds XML testdata files for each relationship
configuration. The completeness test has been changed to get the XML
testdata file as a system property. There is a slight change in both
schema files because the type of a column
(INSURANCEPLANS.LIFETIME_ORTHO_BENEFIT DECIMAL(22,3)) needed to be
adapted to the testdata.

Below you find the results of relationship tests:

Datastore identity:
NoRelationships: Error due to JDO-93
Embedded:        Error due to JDO-93
1:1:             Failure comparing stored/expected data
1:M:             Failure comparing stored/expected data
M:M:             Error during pm.makePersistentAll
All:             Error during pm.makePersistentAll

Application identity:
NoRelationships: Error due to JDO-93
Embedded:        Error due to JDO-93
1:1:             Error due to java.lang.ClassCastException in
Employee.jdoReplaceField
1:M:             Failure comparing stored/expected data
M:M:             Error due to JDO-93
All:             Failure comparing stored/expected data

I have not filed bugs for the new errors/failures yet. Below you find
the outcome of "svn status" in my local workspace. After you apply the
patch, please call "svn add" on new files and "svn remove" on removed files.

Regards,
Michael

.../tck20>svn status
M      test/sql/derby/datastoreidentity/schema.sql
M      test/sql/derby/applicationidentity/schema.sql
M      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/mapping/CompletenessTest.java
A      test/conf/companyAllRelationships.conf
A      test/conf/companyNoRelationships.conf
M      test/conf/configurations.list
A      test/conf/companyEmbedded.conf
D      test/conf/cfg2.conf
A      test/conf/companyM-MRelationships.conf
A      test/conf/company1-MRelationships.conf
A      test/conf/company1-1Relationships.conf
A      test/testdata/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/companyEmbedded.xml
test/testdata/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/companyM-MRelationships.xml
test/testdata/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/companyAllRelationships.xml
D      test/testdata/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/company.xml
M      test/testdata/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/companyForQueryTests.xml
test/testdata/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/company1-MRelationships.xml
test/testdata/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/company/company1-1Relationships.xml