db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Aug 5, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 22:09:37 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, August 5  at 9 am PST to 
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:

866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

Test status (Michael)
JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
Detached objects (Matthew)
Release of Apache JDO beta/snapshot (Craig, Brian T.)
Other  issues  and status (any and all)

Action Items from weeks past:

[July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to 
include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]

[July 29 2005] Michael sent a patch for the relationship tests that 
needs to be reviewed by Craig and Michelle. AI: Craig

[July 29 2005] Inheritance proposal sent around by Michael. Needs to be 
reviewed. 5 inheritance strategies. AI: Craig

[July 29 2005] Metadata issue: How to put a discriminator column in a 
subclass? Chapter 18.10 discriminator can only go into the least-derived 
table. This is a spec bug.

[July 29 2005] Is there any way to indicate from maven whether a set of 
configurations was successful? Not the way it's set up. AI: Michael file 
a JIRA on this.

[July 29 2005] (Craig, Brian T.) Need some permissions that Brian is 
working on.

<>
[July 22 2005] ? We need to enhance the DeepEquality class to allow 
reporting of the difference reported. This will allow easier debugging 
of mapping issues.

[Jul 8]  Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin) Martin has implemented 
and will check in.

[April 22 2005] AI JDO API release on ibiblio (Brian T)

[May 20 2005] AI: Craig file JIRA bug and fix this. Can test cases rely
on JDOHelper for state interrogation of non-binary-compatibility
classes? Yes, but the  JDO 2.0 JDOImplHelper class has not implemented
the functionality yet.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
access our releases area.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating and
uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[April 15 2005] AI Matthew will create a directory in the
tck.api.persistencemanager called detach in which he will have complete
freedom to implement the assertions in the detach section of the
specification.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT builds of
the project to ibiblio.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly builds.

[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
impact on enhancer.

[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
can help.

-- Michelle


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message