db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject embedded SimpleInterface, Object
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:49:12 GMT
Hi Craig,

I've mapped FieldsOfSimpleInterface and FieldsOfSimpleObject as we
discussed previously on the alias (Additional fields for
FieldsOfSimpleInterface, FieldsOfSimpleClass, FieldsOfObject).  I get an
error:

test(org.apache.jdo.tck.models.fieldtypes.TestFieldsOfSimpleInterface)org.jpox.metadata.InvalidMetaDataException:

Field
"org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.fieldtypes.FieldsOfSimpleInterface.SimpleInterface1"
is of type "org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.fieldtypes.SimpleInterface" yet has
been specified as embedded. JPOX doesnt support embedding of this type.
Your embedded type must be PersistenceCapable.

Same with Object.

Should I check in the changes or hold off for now?

-- Michelle