db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject patch for review
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 04:11:39 GMT
Hi,

As an attempted fix for JDO-107, I modified the orm metadata and schema
for FieldsOfSimpleInterface to make certain fields embedded as specified
in the jdo metadata.  I also added serialized="true" for the other
fields.  Please take a look at the patch and let me know if you see any
problems.

With this patch in place, I get the following error:

 test(org.apache.jdo.tck.models.fieldtypes.TestFieldsOfSimpleInterface)org.jpox.metadata.InvalidMetaDataException:

Field
"org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.fieldtypes.FieldsOfSimpleInterface.SimpleInterface1"
is of type "org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.fieldtypes.SimpleInterface" yet has
been specified as embedded. JPOX doesnt support embedding of this type.
Your embedded type must be PersistenceCapable.

-- Michelle