db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JIRA JDO-68
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:50:12 GMT
Hi Andy,

This is really good, a big improvement in the error count.

Andy Jefferson wrote:

>Schema where column is INTEGER but should be CHAR(1)
>FieldsOfCharacter : table FIELDSOFCHARACTER has INTEGER columns
>FieldsOfPrimitivechar : table FIELDSOFPRIMITIVECHAR has INTEGER columns

I am fixing these.

>Schema where column is INTEGER but should be VARCHAR(...)
>HashMapStringKeyCollections, HashMapStringValueCollections,
>MapStringKeyCollections, MapStringValueCollections,
>TreeMapStringKeyCollections, TreeMapStringValueCollections : join tables have
>the key as INTEGER instead of VARCHAR

I agree that the KEYVAL columns in *StringKeyCollections and the
VALUEVAL columns of *StringValueCollections should be VARCHAR.  We have
some other fixes we need to make to the mapping for these, so I'll make
these changes with those.

>Also, this change may affect other JIRA issues, but sadly
>"http://issues.apache.org" is about as unresponsive a server as I've ever
>come across, so we'll have to leave that for others to work out ;-)

The server seems to have come to life again.  I will update the issues soon.

-- Michelle