db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Aug 26, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:00:37 GMT
> Michael W has sent patches for the logging changes, including a summary of
> the test runs and putting all of the log files into one directory per maven
> test run. The patch was well received and wildly successful.

Agreed. Much better!
One thing I do see with the new logging is that the jpox enhancer log is still
being generated in ${TCK_HOME}/target/enhanced/jdori/{datastore|
application}identity/
rather than under ${TCK_HOME}/target/logs/

> 3. JPOX fixes/issues (Erik) no change.

table in the cases where you have embedded SimpleClass objects, I mentioned
that specification of the PK columns needed implementing in JPOX. This is now
in JPOX CVS, so you should (from tomorrow mornings build) be able to define
your PK for the join table in the ORM file like this
<join>
    <primary-key name="COLL_OBJ1_PK">
        <column name="IDENTIFIER"/>
        <column name="ID"/>
    </primary-key>
</join>

FYI. JPOX IssueLog has been changed, and can now be seen here
http://www.jpox.org/servlet/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10000&subset=-1
so you're aware of progress of implementing JDO2 features.

--
Andy