db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JPOX enhancer bug
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:38:53 GMT
> That exception is a NoSuchMethodError thrown by the enhanced code (see
> below) of a class "PCPointSingleFieldDate" in methods
> "jdoCopyKeyFieldsFromObjectId". I decompiled the code of that class. It
> seems that the JPOX enhancer generates a java.util.Date constructor call
> that does not exist. This is an excerpt of the decompiled code:

Already known about.
Sadly the enhancer can't just put a call in to Craig's JDOImplHelper method to
construct a date (since it needs AccessPriveleged adding to the enhanced
classes etc, and since that has implications on enhancement). If that
JDOImplHelper method was just a static call then it would be easy to do, but
it isn't.

--
Andy