db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Problem with self-referencing relationship
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:51:25 GMT
> I can run "companyNoRelationships.conf" several times without
> reinstalling the schema. The result is always the same:

Hi Michael,

I get the same as you, today! but certainly didn't yesterday. Since I can't
reproduce it myself now, someone please just close the issue (JIRA-116) and
if I find what was causing it I'll re-raise it with clearer instructions :-)

On an unrelated note, can someone please add the following 2 lines to
"test/conf/logging.properties"

log4j.category.com.mchange.v2.c3p0=INFO, A1
log4j.category.com.mchange.v2.resourcepool=INFO, A1

These will mean that the message on the console :-
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.mchange.v2.log.MLog).

when running the TCK (coming from C3P0) will not appear.

--
Andy