db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Patch for Detachable, PersistenceCapable, StateManager
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 15:24:13 GMT
> The Detachable interface has one method: jdoReplaceDetachedState().
> The StateManager interface has an additional method: Object[ ]
> replacingDetachedState(Detachable, Object[ ]).
> Minor updates to PersistenceCapable.
>
> Comments please.

No comment other than please let us know when it's applied because we need to
update JPOX to use this updated detach contract instead of the existing
detach contract. The consequence of applying it to API20 will be that people
won't be able to use the updated "API20" jar with these changes until JPOX
also supports it (in the JPOX StateManager, and in the enhancer - I started
doing the changes, but need your part before doing our part).

--
Andy
Java Persistent Objects - JPOX