db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Patch for project.xml
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 12:54:11 GMT
> 2. Andy, if we can upload something to ibiblio repository using the
> following (as you mentioned in a mail earlier)
> maven create-upload-bundle

Hi Karan,

no, JPOX cannot upload things to IBiblio like that. All that maven
create-upload-bundle does is create a jar that can then be passed to the
Maven people to upload. JPOX has to go through the published Maven process
for uploading (http://maven.apache.org/reference/repository-upload.html)
If Apache have some way of uploading things to IBiblio using these bundles
then they can use that, but JPOX has no connection with Apache and we follow
the standard process to get things on Ibiblibliblio.

Trygve,
can IBiblio set up an rsync with the JPOX maven repo ? (just like they do with
the "maven-plugins" SF repo). If so, can you please request it from whoever
does such things.

--
Andy
Java Persistent Objects - JPOX