db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Patch for project.xml
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 06:52:19 GMT
> Is maven not able to do use sourceforge download? What's the story?
>
> Please don't tell me to just download it manually. That obviously
> works. Why not automatic?

> Attempting to download c3p0-0.9.0.jar.
> WARNING: Failed to download c3p0-0.9.0.jar.
> The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
> dependency:
>
> c3p0-0.9.0.jar (try downloading from http://
> prdownloads.sourceforge.net/c3p0/c3p0-0.9.0.bin.zip?use_mirror=unc)

Hi Craig,

Maven can download from a Maven repository. SourceForge doesn't have one. The
issue isn't that.

It's probably that the "maven.repo.remote" environment variable (which I
always put in $HOME/build.properties) is only set to
"http://www.jpox.org/downloads/maven" now (added by this patch).
It really ought to be

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven, http://www.jpox.org/downloads/maven

(i.e comma separated list of all repos that you want to look at) so then Maven
will look at IBiblio first and, if the artifact isn't there, will use the
JPOX repo (which only contains JPOX artifacts) next.

--
Andy