db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Uploading a bundle to ibiblio
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 18:37:25 GMT
Hi Brian,

How about the artifact apache-jdo-incubating, and the current jar and
pom scheme:

jars/jdo2-query-SNAPSHOT.jar
jars/jdo2-query-20050805.150654.jar
poms/jdo2-query-SNAPSHOT.pom
poms/jdo2-query-20050805.150654.pom

And so forth for the 10 projects. It seems that we want to keep the
current sub-project names (we finally like them I think) and if we
need to add "incubating" to the name, fine by me.

The sub-projects already include the jdo1 or jdo2 as part of the
name, which is important. And having the version number SNAPSHOT is
good.

Craig

On Aug 5, 2005, at 11:06 AM, Brian McCallister wrote:

> I have been informed that we need to clearly mark the artifact as
> incubating as well, so we may need to change artifact id to
> somthing like jdo2-incubating
>
> Also, we *may* be able to just use the repo on cvs.apache.org.
>
> Let me ask on general@incubator before anyone posts anything to
> ibiblio.
>
> -Brian
>
> On Aug 5, 2005, at 1:39 PM, Brian McCallister wrote:
>

>> Instructions: http://maven.apache.org/reference/repository-
>> upload.html
>>
>> basically for each artifact:
>> cd module-name && maven create-upload-bundle
>>
>> which will create a bundle in the target dir, put the created
>> bundle jars somewhere that the ibiblio/maven folks can access them
>> and create a JIRA issue via the link at the page above to post
>> them to ibiblio. Voila!
>>
>> -Brian

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com