Hi Andy,

This is still unresolved. :-(

There are some technical issues with detach on close and its alternative, detachAll() that detaches everything in the cache. I'm working on it...

Craig

On Jul 20, 2005, at 10:26 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

Hi Craig,

the most recent spec I have has reference to a PM.setDetachOnClose(boolean)
method (section 12.6.8). This isn't in the API20 project. It also refers to a
property ... which I think was going to be "javax.jdo.option.DetachOnClose".
Can you clarify what the JDO impl can plan to use ?, and if we're having the
PM methods quoted, can we get them added to API20 ?

--
Andy

Craig Russell

408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com