db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Topping <topp...@codehaus.org>
Subject Re: Release of Apache JDO beta/snapshot ?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:56:15 GMT
Hi guys,

Last time I tried to get this going, I got no response or email
threads that were responded to died before I got any usable answers
from people that were apparently responsible for access to this
stuff.  I had an unexpectedly drawn out cross-country move (with all
the expenses thereof) after that.

The two things I had questions about were:

1) Where to locate the CI instance.  Trygve Laugstøl mentioned today
that there were "Solaris Zone" instances available, apparently
referring to helios.apache.org.  Somehow, I need to get access there.

2) Where/how to push the jars to cvs.apache.org.  In conversation
with Trygve, he pointed out http://cvs.apache.org/repository/
incubator-derby/jars/ , which I will emulate for our work.  But I
need to get access there as well.

I don't know who we are supposed to contact about these, but if
anyone has a definite answer, that would be great.

thanks,

:B