db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Release of Apache JDO beta/snapshot ?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:09:53 GMT
Hi Andy,

Yes, this has been pending for quite some time. Brian Topping
volunteered to figure out how to post it to ibiblio, but we haven't
heard status on that for a while.

Interim to getting it on ibiblio, I think it's easy to post on a wiki
page. Would that be suitable for the folks who are asking you for it?
I assume that the people asking want to get the jar file without
having to build the project, right?

Thanks,

Craig

On Jul 25, 2005, at 8:18 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

> I asked this question back in April and got a response that it
> wasn't possible
> while in this Incubator or something. Since we have users asking
> for this,
> and since we have to coordinate JPOX releases to match it, I'll ask
> again ...
>
> Can we please have the Apache JDO jar released somewhere so that
> people can
> download it ? By all means mark it with a date, or SNAPSHOT, or
> USE_THIS_AT_YOUR_OWN_RISK, but please release it somewhere.
>
> Any Apache person prepared to venture an estimate when this can be
> done ? It's
> been an Action Item on the minutes of the TCK minutes since May.
>

> --
> Andy
> Java Persistent Objects - JPOX

Craig Russell