db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: Incubation progress of JDO podling
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:24:26 GMT
On Jul 12, 2005, at 9:17 PM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Other important items missing;
>
>  * The Incubator project page does not contain the JDO project.
>  (Is that the
> responsibility of the incubating project or the Incubator?)

It is the responsibility of the incubating project and its mentor.
The incubator is just the place where we work, not some other group
of people.

>  * There is no STATUS file produced. It should go into
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/
> projects/

Yeah, it sure would be a bummer if I had to delete the subversion
module just because we don't have enough evidence of provenance.
Somebody should make that a priority real soon.

....Roy