db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Jul 15, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:58:59 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, July 15  at 9 am PST to discuss 
JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:

866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

Test status (Michael W.)
JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
Metadata Tests (Michelle)
Detached objects (Matthew)  
Other  issues  and status (any and all)

Action Items from weeks past: 

[Jul 8]  Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin)

[Jul 8] AI: Michael W. will add a check to all test cases in package 
api.persistencecapable: isBinaryCompatible && !instanceof 
PersistenceCapable.

[Jul 8] AI: Michael W. will add names of new test classes to assertions 
spread sheet.

[Jul 8] AI: Michael W. will catch JDONullIdentityException in test cases 
NewObjectIdInstance.testSingleFieldIdentityNotInitializedXXX instead of 
JDOFatalInternalException.

[Jul 8] AI: Michael W. will fix bug in inheritance of pc classes: Fields 
in abstract superclass must be moved to concrete subclasses.

[Jul 8] AI: Michael W. will remove dependency to JNDI implementation 
from TCK20 introduced with testcases for assertion A8.6-19, A8.6-20 
(GetPMFByJNDILocation, GetPMFByJNDILocationAndClassLoader). The JNDI 
implementation will be specified in jndi.properties which must be added 
to the classpath.

[Jul 8] AI: Michael B. will evaluate how to specify properties of type 
List in input files.

[Jul 8] AI: Michael B. will change JDO Wiki and replace the assertion 
spreadsheet attachement with a link into the SVN repository.

AI JDO API release on ibiblio (Brian T)

[Jun 3 2005]  AI: Craig file a JIRA on current errors.

[May 20 2005] AI: Craig file JIRA bug and fix this. Can test cases rely
on JDOHelper for state interrogation of non-binary-compatibility
classes? Yes, but the  JDO 2.0 JDOImplHelper class has not implemented
the functionality yet.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
access our releases area.

[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating and
uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[April 15 2005] AI Matthew will create a directory in the
tck.api.persistencemanager called detach in which he will have complete
freedom to implement the assertions in the detach section of the
specification.

[April 22 2005] AI Craig will resolve what happens if an application
identity field is changed while the object is detached.

[April 22 2005] AI Craig will resolve the serialization contract for a
Detachable class so that implementations interoperate.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT builds of
the project to ibiblio.

[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly builds.

[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
impact on enhancer.

[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
can help.

Mime
View raw message