db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: patches to be checked in?
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:34:36 GMT
Hi Michael,

I'm having trouble with the patches.  When I (1) check out a clean JDO
installation from svn, then (2) apply the patch, I get two copies of the
new java code in each .java file.  This of course gives compile errors
when the compiler encounters the second set of package and import
statements.  I tried Assertions-A7.patch, Assertions-A7.patch2, and
PCClasses-for-assertions-A7.patch.  All had the same problem.

Also, I noticed that the new abstract classes for A7 were missing the
copyright header.

-- Michelle