db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: patches to be checked in?
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:28:35 GMT
Hi Michelle,

the next 5 mails you'll receive in the next minutes will contain one
patch file each. These patch files contains changes for assertions A7,
A8. The changes to the last patches of these assertions are:

- Bug fix concerning the class hierarchy of pc classes in package
"...pc.singlefieldidentity": Persistent fields with accessors/mutators
in the abstract super class have been moved to concrete subclasses.

- Additional check in all tests of package "...api.persistencecapable":
isBinaryCompatible && !instanceof PersistenceCapable

- Test cases
NewObjectIdInstance.testSingleFieldIdentityNotInitializedXXX catch
JDONullIdentityException instead of JDOFatalInternalException

- Dependency to JNDI implementation in project.xml of TCK20 has been
removed. Instead, files "fscontext.jar" and "providerutil.jar" must be
present in TCK20 directory. The initial naming factory is specified in
"...conf/jndi.properties".

Please note, that you need to checkin all patches or none. These are the
file names of all patch files:

- Assertions-A7.patch2
- Assertions-A8.patch2
- Environment.patch2
- PCClasses-for-assertions-A7.patch2
- Schema.patch2

You find the list of changes in my TCK20 workspace below.

Regards,
Michael

M      test/sql/derby/applicationidentity/schema.sql
A      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldCharacter.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldPrimitivebyte.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldInteger.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldLong.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldShort.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldByte.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldPrimitiveint.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/AbstractPCPointSingleField.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldPrimitivechar.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldString.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldPrimitivelong.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/PCPointSingleFieldPrimitiveshort.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/AbstractGetPMF.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/GetPMFByJNDILocation.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/GetPMFByJNDILocationAndClassLoader.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/GetPMFByFile.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/GetPMFByFileAndClassLoader.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/GetPMFByResourceAndClassLoader.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/GetPMFByResource.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/GetPMFByStream.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencemanagerfactory/GetPMFByStreamAndClassLoader.java
A      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencecapable
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencecapable/AbstractPersistenceCapableTest.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencecapable/CopyKeyFieldsFromObjectId.java
test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/api/persistencecapable/NewObjectIdInstance.java
M      test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/util/BatchResultPrinter.java
M      test/conf/alltests.conf
A      test/conf/jndi.properties
test/jdo/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity
test/jdo/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/package.jdo
test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity
test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/singlefieldidentity/package-derby.orm
M      project.properties
M      maven.xml