db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: 2nd patch for new test cases
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:19:44 GMT
Hi,

please do not checkin this patch for the following reasons:

- It contains a bug wrt inheritance of pc classes.
- It introduces dependencies to JNDI fscontext implementation which we
do not want to have.
- Craig already checked in a new version of JDOHelper containing the
missing getPMF methods.

I'll provide a new patch next week.

Regards,
Michael