db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDOFatalInternalException using single field identity
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:39:39 GMT
Hi Andy,

>>This is a configuration file
>>executing only test cases of class "NewObjectIdInstance". You may adapt
>>the entry "jdo.tck.classes" as appropriate. Please copy this file to
>>".../tck20/conf", then execute in tck20:
>

> Yes, but how do I run a single test ?
> I'm not interested in running a block of tests, just one of the failing ones.
> For example, how do I run
> "testSingleFieldIdentityInitializedInteger" ?
I think, we do not support this case currently. You can run a single
test class, but you cannot run a single test case if the test class has
several test cases like class "NewObjectIdInstance".

Editting your project.properties file wrt entry "jdo.tck.identitytypes",
you can run class "NewObjectIdInstance" only for application identity.
On my system, this takes less than 10 seconds.

Regards,
Michael