db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDOFatalInternalException using single field identity
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:56:43 GMT
Hi Andy,

I attached a file (sometests.conf). This is a configuration file
executing only test cases of class "NewObjectIdInstance". You may adapt
the entry "jdo.tck.classes" as appropriate. Please copy this file to
".../tck20/conf", then execute in tck20:

maven -o -Djdo.tck.cfglist=sometests.conf runtck.jdori

This runs the test cases of class "NewObjectIdInstance" for application
identity and datastore identity. The run using application identity
fails with 17 errors. You can ignore the NPEs (6 errors) for now. They
are thrown because the enhanced code passes "null" as arguments to
constructors of SingleIdentity classes.

The remaining 11 errors indicate the problem which I'm interested in. I
attached the log files of those runs for your convenience.

Regards,
Michael