db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDOFatalInternalException using single field identity
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:07:57 GMT
Hi Andy,

I sent a patch (Assertion-A7-A8.patch) containg the test case
(NewObjectIdInstance.java) to jdo-dev today. I ran it with JPOX build
"20050628.022915". This seems to be the latest build available under
nightly builds. I still get the exception (see below).

Please have a look at the test case and the meta data, if there is
something wrong.

Regards,
Michael

testSingleFieldIdentityInitializedbyte(org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencecapable.NewObjectIdInstance)
javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Cannot populate the field "id" of
class
"org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.singlefieldidentity.PCPointSingleFieldPrimitivebyte"
since it is already populated.
	at org.jpox.metadata.FieldMetaData.mergeORMData(FieldMetaData.java:451)
	at org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.mergeORMData(ClassMetaData.java:335)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.addORMDataToClass(MetaDataManager.java:665)
	at org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.populate(ClassMetaData.java:395)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.initialiseMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:965)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getParsedMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:434)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClassOrInterface(MetaDataManager.java:338)
	at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:296)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.<init>(StateManagerImpl.java:559)
	at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:975)
	at
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1012)
	at
org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencecapable.AbstractPersistenceCapableTest.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceCapableTest.java:21)
	at
org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencecapable.NewObjectIdInstance.singleFieldIdentityInitialized(NewObjectIdInstance.java:101)
	at
org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencecapable.NewObjectIdInstance.testSingleFieldIdentityInitializedbyte(NewObjectIdInstance.java:138)
	at
	at
	at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:203)
	at org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:128)
	at org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:106)