db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Trygve Laugstøl <tryg...@inamo.no>
Subject Re: Place to download JPOX nightly builds
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2005 04:22:03 GMT
On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 06:51:24PM +0100, Andy Jefferson wrote:
> >     http://www.jpox.org/downloads/maven
>
> Should be populated from the next nightly build.

Yep, they where populated but it doesn't seem like you're using the
artifact plugin[1] to deploy them. For us to be able to synch the
repository we need the proper metadata available which the artifact plugin
will do. This includes fully resolving the POM (collapsing the parent and
child POM). It also resolve the SNAPSHOT to a specific timestamp.

Andy: I reported a issue about the project.xml files having a circular
dependency a while ago, was that issue resolved? I tried to find the issue
again but when I tried to search in the issue tracker I wasn't able to
find it. It seemed like it would reset my filter and just return the
default set of issues.

[1]: http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/artifact

--
Trygve