db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject JIRA JDO-66
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:16:02 GMT
Hi Craig,

thanks for your comments on this item (re: SimpleInterface, and the lack of an
implementation class). It has to be said that I'd prefer a spec to be
explicit about things (rather than implied, and hence rely on the user to
read it in a particular way), which is why we'd never interpreted the spec as
saying that it should just load all metadata files that it came across (while
navigating the search path) regardless of whether they contained the class in
question.

Anyway, JPOX CVS now supports this, and so the next build will provide this
(and the JDO-66 message about no implementations of SimpleInterface will
disappear).

--
Andy