db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject TCK : updates required
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:45:32 GMT
A few things that need fixing in the TCK from my latest running, in the hope
that someone with SVN permissions can do the necessary. No patches here, just
instructions of what's wrong and what is needed to fix ;-)

File :
test/orm/datastoreidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/CollectionCollections-derby.orm
Has a field
<field name="CollectionOfByte26" table="COLLECTION_OF_BYTE27">
I suggest that the column name should end with ... 26

File :
test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/CollectionCollections-derby.orm
Same thing

-------

File :
test/orm/datastoreidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/ArrayListCollections-derby.orm
Has a class
<class name="ArrayListCollections" table="LIST_COLLECTIONS">
I suggest that the table name should be ARRAYLIST_COLLECTIONS

File :
test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/ArrayListCollections-derby.orm
Same thing

-------

File :
test/orm/datastoreidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/MapStringKeyCollections-derby.orm
Has a field
<field name="MapOfString_Byte26" column="MAP_OF_STRING_BYTE27">
I suggest that the column name should end with ... 26

File :
test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/MapStringKeyCollections-derby.orm
Same thing

-------

File :
test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/HashMapStringKeyCollections-derby.orm
Has a field
<field name="HashMapOfString_Long80" column="HASHMAP_STR_LONG80">
which doesnt exist in the Java class. Suggest that you remove it.

-------

There were several others of a similar nature in the various
collection/list/map tests but that's as far as I've got.

--
Andy